Compassionate Mindful Resilience Course
How can we care without burning out?
The 4 week Compassionate Mindful Resilience course teaches simple, effective, evidence-based practices, skills & techniques to help you to manage stress, develop resilience & enhance wellbeing using Mindfulness & Compassion. It is ideal for those in the caring professions (medicine, teaching, social work, etc.) as well as parents, carers & those actively working towards social, racial & climate justice.
There are 4 learning aims:-
1) Exploring Mindfulness and Compassion
2) Cultivating Emotional Intelligence
3) Developing Resilience
4) Feeling Resourced and Creatively Using Skills to Engage Others
I offer this course to individuals or small groups, locally or over Skype.
Next Compassionate Mindful Resilience Course
Please email to express interest & I will be in touch.
Includes meditations for home practice, handbook & email support. Refreshments will be provided (except for online courses).
Suitability for the course
The course requires a commitment to attend 4 weekly sessions (2 hours each) & to practice techniques for approximately 10 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
The course & workshops are designed to be helpful for everyday stress & anxiety but if you have been diagnosed with (or suspect you have) clinical depression, an anxiety disorder, severe emotional distress or other mental health condition, you should contact your GP to discuss your suitability for the course. You may be able to get a referral for specialist support more suitable for you. If you’re unsure if my classes or workshops are right for you, please get in touch (any information given will be kept confidential).
Terms and Conditions
* To reserve a space, students are asked to pay the course fee in advance (payment plans available in special circumstances).
* If you cancel more than 14 days prior to the start date of the course, your booking will be refunded minus a £20 cancellation charge. Cancellations 14 days or less before the start of your booked course cannot be refunded.
"Amy has a very open nature, very accepting responses, an infectious enthusiasm & a genuine energy."